Thursday 14 April 2016

Life's Roller Coaster (April 14, 2016)

bestonamusementequipment.com
Can the feel
My energy
Slowly drain
From my soul.

As if
A giant syphon
Was attached.

My emotions
A giant roller coaster ride
Nearly careening
Out of control.

With every curve taken
And hill crested
Can feel the tears
Threaten to unleash
A personal tsunami.

As my emotions
Leave life's track
For parts unknown.

Taking me
Into territory
Rather
Not explore
Anymore.

Only
Want off
This Hell ride.

In the faint hope
Of regaining
A fragile sense
Of emotional equilibrium.

Therisa © 2016

Author's note: Usually, the first sign of appending bout of depression, is having my emotions going sidewards, like this. With bouts of tears, happening, at any time, for any reason. Once, had a doctor make a comment that I was reacting, like a woman does. Meaning, if I was reacting, in a male way, these emotions would be pent up, until they explode, in a toxic way, to my psyche. Thanks, but no thanks. Been there, Seen that, and got the t-shirt, to prove it,

No comments:

Featured post

Chance Encounter (March 13, 2017)

July 21, 2006. A date Forever etched Into my memory. As if Done by A laser. By mistake And pure chance. I enter...